Before I left I had to check out the new boat. Both boys are really proud of it. A wonderful summer is ahead for the Reed household.
Saturday, March 10
Saturday Morning With Jack and Wes
Today Aaron had an appointment for a checkup after his surgery and mom was on call so grandma went to stay with Jack and Wes until daddy got back. My first experience putting the GEO Christmas train together turned out to be quite an adventure. Of course, Jack knew just how to fit the pieces together but he didn't share much of that information with me until I had it all wrong. Eventually it all came together and two boys were very happy to watch the train. Choo Choo are the words that were repeated over and over.
Before I left I had to check out the new boat. Both boys are really proud of it. A wonderful summer is ahead for the Reed household.
Before I left I had to check out the new boat. Both boys are really proud of it. A wonderful summer is ahead for the Reed household.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment