Tuesday, August 18

Last Free Day of Summer


Jackson and Weston spent the day with
Tucker and grandma today.
School starts tomorrow and they both needed some down time
before the books stare them in the face for the next
9 months.  Ready to play X-Box...
Caught him in mid air...
Weston's turn...
A lot of energy went into playing these games.
There were moments of both wanting to be the "IN CHARGE"
so we resorted to 30 minutes where they got to choose the activity.
There was Legos, Play doh,  a movie, lots of eating and
goings on.  I hope they enjoyed their time, I know I did.
Thanks to Jack for spending some quality time with me this
summer.  Really enjoyed getting to bond with you.
Tucker was laughing and giggling but by the time the
camera got him it was this stare.
Brothers forever and ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment