Mikayla gave him a very long pep talk.....
"goodbye minion, you have been a very good elf and we have had lots of fun. I'm gonna put you back where I found you now so you can fly home to Santa. I'm gonna miss you a lot but it's gonna be okay because I'm always gonna kee
p you in my heart until you come back to me! You were so good to me. I love you minion. Be careful tonight!!!"
Austin on the other hand gave him a hug and said "bye buddy, it's been fun. See ya next year" I shouldn't have expected it any other way.....she's heartfelt and emotional about everything just like her momma. Austin is laid back and passive just like daddy.
Kayla wrapped him in his robe because she doesn't want him to get cold on his way back since its so cold tonight and they both told him they love him and happy new year. Thought Austin was going to cry.....blows my mind how attached to this little thing they've become!
Kayla wrapped him in his robe because she doesn't want him to get cold on his
way back since it is so cold tonight. They both told him they love him and
Happy New Year. Thought Austin was going to cry...blows my mind how
attached to this little guy they've become.
(taken from Michelle's Facebook postings)



No comments:
Post a Comment